Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Daniel's room

Ever since the time back in, oh, December I think, when I mistakenly said to Daniel we needed to paint his room, he's been begging me to paint it NOW. The time has finally come. I have this next full week off of school, and have already started painting.

We're doing an ocean theme. So far, the walls are light blue. I'm going to do a colorwash tomorrow with other blues. The next day, I'm going to add a sandy bottom by reusing the light tan from Nick's room and sponging the darker tan from our living room over that. Then I'll add some seaweed.

Once that is all dry, I got these awesome wall stickers to put around the room. http://www.create-a-mural.citymax.com/page/page/2827304.htm I'll try to post pics when I can!

No comments: