Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Male Ring Necked Pheasant

Ha! I finally got the bugger! This guy has been tormenting me the past few nights. Doug would tell me he was out in the back yard, and I'd go stalking him with my camera, only to either not find him at all, or to see the dust off his tail feathers. The first one shows off his brilliant feathers. The second clearly shows why I've had trouble catching him once he decided to run! And the third is pretty much typical of the past few nights, seeing him blaze off into the distance.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome bird! I would love to see one. We had turkeys yesterday, a male and two females. The male kept fanning his tail Thanksgiving-style, and was totally ignored by the other two.