Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

38 weeks, 6 days

I had my midwife appt. this afternoon, and things are going well. No action yet baby-wise, as I'm only about 1cm dilated, but that's ok. I got to meet the new midwife, who is I think younger than me, and is very sweet and gentle. Elaine, my primary midwife, said they both will be unavailable from 7am to 11pm Saturday, so not to have sex (HA, right!) until Sunday, just in case. There will be a female OB from the office on call though. My next appointment is Tuesday morning, where we'll check on progress and possibly do a membrane sweep, depending. Then that afternoon, I get my next massage. :)

Stay tuned!

No comments: