Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rail Trail

A few days after New Year's, mom, Daniel and I went to the local "Rail Trail." (An old railway bed converted to a paved walking path.) The weather was warm and spring-like...and it was January 4th. Now, sitting here with tomorrow's projected high of a whopping 16 degrees, I'm wishing it was nice out again. Here are a couple pictures of the new playground alongside the trail. After Daniel got over his general awe at the playground, he went right up to some children playing and said "Hello friends!" My little ambassador.This one I snapped from across the playground using my new telephoto lens.

No comments: