Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Boy or Girl?

Ok everyone, get your predictions in! I go on Monday for my 18 week "big" ultrasound, and hopefully will get a peek at the gender. Put your guess as to boy or girl in the comments!

Here are my symptoms:
  • I was very queasy from week 4-8, but then after that was fine. This was how it was with Daniel too. I think I was a little more sick than with Daniel, my mom thinks I complained about the same.
  • I'm craving sweets, and feel constantly thirsty. OJ always sounds yummy.
  • I can't tell if I'm carrying high or low, too early.
  • I often feel like I have a mild headache. I remember getting migraines with Daniel, but not the constant headache thing.
  • I'm super sensitive, but was with Daniel too.
  • Everything else is about the same, hair, nails, face, etc. I think I'm gaining weight at about the same rate as I did with Daniel.
  • My personal gut wants to say "girl" but I don't know if that's an official feeling, or just wishful thinking!
If I get enough people guessing, I'll post results.

Results so far:

Girl: 4 (including me and Doug)


Boy: 2 (one is my mom)


Undecided: 2

5 comments:

Stidmama said...

I used to tell people, when I was expecting and they asked... "a baby!"

*duh*

Whether a little girl or a little boy, I know this baby will be loved and cherished and will bring many joys and (hopefully few) challenges.

That said, I think it would be nice for you to not be outnumbered in your home... (speaking as a woman surrounded by males). :-)

FranMag said...

I'm going to say Girl, only because that's what I'm hoping you'll have. :)

. said...

Doug has had 2 dreams that it's a girl. With Daniel, he had dreams that it was a boy. So he says girl!

. said...

I'm posting results of friends that don't post here as well.

Nancy said...

I say Boy because your mom is most likely to be right.