Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bunco

Wish me luck, tonight's Bunco night! Our group gets together once a month to play, and I've been on quite a losing streak lately. Did you know that Bunco dates back to the late 1800s? If you are curious about the history of this game, go here. With our group, it's really more of an excuse to get 12 women together for food, drinks and talk than it is about playing the game! Throwing the dice and winning prizes is an incidental. I'll post in the comments here tomorrow to let you know how I did!

2 comments:

. said...

I was the biggest loser! Literally...I lost 15 out of 24 games. Luckily, there is a prize for most losses, so I got a nice candle. Yay!

Stidmama said...

Feather, I am proud to be the friend of a big loser! *sticks tongue out at said friend* glad you are finally getting recognition for your excellence!