Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Literacy Conference

I'm so excited! The K teachers are going to this conference tomorrow in Syracuse on "Using Literacy Centers to Enhance Your Reading and Writing Program (Grades K-3)" presented by Linda Holliman. I went to a workshop of hers a couple years ago on math centers, and came back with some really great ideas.

The only thing that stinks is we need to meet at the school by 7am to get up there in time, which means I need to be getting Daniel out of bed at 6am, a whole hour earlier! He and I both are NOT going to be happy campers that early.

On that note, I'm off to bed.

No comments: