Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Pictures of the flash floods

Well, luckily it seems to not have been as bad as this summer. The difference is how long it rained. In June, it rained for days. Thursday was the only day it rained this time. Here are some pictures of the flash flood damage from our local newspaper's website. There are photo galleries there, if you're interested in seeing more, or reading more. www.pressconnects.com

...

All right. After trying several ways, I cannot get the pics to show up here. So just go to the website. I was hoping to show you my favorite, of a sheriff pushing somebody's car out of the water. I think I like it because of his expression, and the tank top combined with the gun. Maybe a link to the photo will work: Here.

No comments: