Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

........

Sorry, nothing to post tonight. I'm feeling really icky, tired, and have a migraine. I've got the day off tomorrow, thankfully, as my babysitter is going to be out of town, and it seemed like as good an excuse as any to call in a personal day. I'm looking forward to sleeping during Daniel's nap! All I've wanted to do all day today was crawl back into bed.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure everyone who is reading my blog now knows the reason why I'm feeling so crappy...I'll be 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll have something more interesting for you tomorrow.

No comments: