Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Brainteaser

Heather works at a place with thousands of products, some of them very expensive. People take her products without paying for them- as many as they can carry- and then just walk out. All that Heather requests of her customers is that they keep their mouths shut.

Where does Heather work?

(Answer in comments.)

5 comments:

. said...

She works in a library of course!

Nancy said...

I figured it out JUST before I opened the comments. Nice one.

Anonymous said...

Didn't get it, had to read the comments.

Stupidly, I think I knew it already.

Stidmama said...

wow. *grin* I was sorta on the right track... but not really there. *fishbop*

Anonymous said...

nope,couldn't have figured that out!