Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Spray Paint Art

Well shoot, this video from Google Video won't let me post it directly to my blog. I also don't seem to be able to show you an image from his website, even if I directly link it back. Which sort of kills the visual draw factor that I was counting on.

Anyway, go here to see an amazing video of someone who creates artwork using spray paint. No, I'm not talking about your local graffiti king. I mean real landscapes, etc. So go already!

......
......
......

I just came back from watching his second video.

I want that painting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. It seems like it should be a big gloppy mess. That burning thing he does at the end must set it all up or something.