Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Elyse Sewell's LiveJournal, My Guilty Pleasure

One of my favorite blogs to visit is Elyse Sewell's over on LiveJournal. She was one of the runners up on the first season of America's Next Top Model, which I actually never saw. She currently is living and modelling in Hong Kong. A friend linked me to one of her entries one day, and from the first words about some HUGE spiders in Australia, I was hooked. I won't scar you for life by showing you her pictures of the spiders, but here is what she wrote:
These pictures do little to show the scale of the grotesque mutant spiders that were dangling en masse from every web-suitable surface in Brisbane, Australia. Did I misread Leviticus? I thought Jesus expressly forbid any beast that walketh upon the ground with an open circulatory system to grow to the size of Yao Ming. These spiders were obviously sent from Lucifer himself.
She cracks me up! Her journal is interesting in so many ways. She takes great pictures (including some really nice macros of local odd foods she finds), and she writes not only about modelling but about the many interesting countries she's been to. She is a brilliant writer, who often makes me literally laugh out loud. Go. Enjoy. http://elysesewell.livejournal.com/

No comments: