Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Blogger Help

For anyone who is struggling to post today, I went to the Help section, and found the "Group Help" which is just message boards for bloggers. Go here to find out the latest info on what's been happening. If you clear your cache (go to Tools, then to Internet Options, and where it says Temporary Internet Files, you press Delete Internet Files) it should clear up the problems. Of course, now I don't have the energy to do my big photo post, but I will later tonight!

Of course, my problem of not being able to post comments hasn't been solved yet....I have no visual verification letters to type.

Oops, no I probably won't later tonight, as tonight is Bunco Night!

No comments: