Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Curiosity!!!!

Ok, so I was checking out my blog stats just now, seeing where people are coming from, and somebody is from a town very near me, Ithaca. Now I'm dying of curiosity! Do I know you? How did you find me? I see it's not from a Google search or from some other site, you had the link already somehow. I only know two people who live in Ithaca, one who I can't imagine would have any interest in my blog or know how to find it, and the other who probably would be interested but again, I don't know how she'd find it!

Come out come out whoever you are!

(And if you'd rather remain anonymous, I guess that's fine too. I'll have to resign myself to it being a mystery. *Sniff* *Sniff*)

No comments: