Word of the Day

Drag the tiles to make one word. When they link together, they are correct. Word Of The Day Puzzle provided by Quote Puzzler.

To find the meaning of the obscure word you just created, go to www.dictionary.com.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Got Nothin' For Ya

Sorry...

I'm feeling tapped out! I have no idea what to blog about lately. What would you like to see more of? More picture books, more photographs, more videos, more games, more brainteasers, more odd websites, more science stuff?

Have any other topics you'd like to hear about?

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the photos.

Stidmama said...

I agree with Nancy, and I really like the stuff about Daniel, teaching, and the picture and early reader books. I like science stuff too...

Actually, the eclectic mix you have so far is really nice!

Robin said...

I'd be interested in your ideas about teaching and parenting, and (if this makes sense) the connections or lack thereof between the two. Are there "tricks" you know as a teacher that work in parenting? Has being a parent altered the way you teach?

. said...

Excellent idea, thanks Robin! I'm working on a post like that now, will post it sometime this coming week.

In the meantime, I have a good idea for a post today re: photography, not mine, but still a good resource.